Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reservoir Dogs

[EDITOR'S NOTE:  This is the only movie that we own both on VHS and DVD.  Despite this fact, my wife has yet to see it.]

It's by the same guy who did Pulp Fiction and it's probably similar.  You know, gritty and about, I think it's about, fuck, what's it about?  I don't really know, but I'm getting an image of the Beatles crossing a sidewalk.  Isn't there art that's like that picture that's the key art for it?  [YES]

So all the guys in that picture are the Reservoir Dogs.  It's the name of their crew.  And they are drug dealers.  And they're trying not to get caught.  And you follow the stories of the people they sell the drugs to.  And I'm sure there are some gritty scenes.  And there's definitely shooting.  And it's probably segmented like it is in Pulp Fiction.  You know you see one scene and it probably doesn't make sense until the end.

That's all I know.

2 comments:

  1. One of my all-time favorite movies. Very big for my friends and I in high school. No one wanted to be Mr. Pink.

    ReplyDelete